Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Expanding my collection

Well today after one of my plant classes, me and a professor of mine went up to my university greenhouse complex to see how some of the plants I'm growing there are doing. While their I collected some more spices and herbs that I will now be growing. The parsley that I had died so he gave me a new planting of parsley which is in the front left container. Next to it is some oregano which I will look up its requirements later. In the front left is a thing of green beans that were growing for my little brothers science project. In the back two slots are spearmint and lavender.
In addition to gaining these plants, I have also been looking around for a small greenhouse I can have outside. I am thinking of getting a $70 greenhouse that's roughly 5 1/2' by 51/2' by 7'.
I think that's about it for today. If anyone has questions about landscape plants it would actually help me to help you. Got lots of plants I have to know for exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment